tomorrow is april fool's day

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day April 1, 2011. have you thought of ignorance of what will you do to your friends? in my country, April mop less celebrated by most people, but I liked that day. I like cruel my friend.

one story of April Fool's I ever did for my friend is when my friend join my car to go to college. when I got home I left him alone in the college. my friend finally had to come home by bus.

I often do like smearing a toothbrush with salt,change contact a friend with a different name in phone, etc. if you want to know about tips and trick in april fool's day, maybe you can search in search engine. many website can give you many tricks about pranks or joke to cruel your friends.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
© 2011 - biemm. Best Viewed with Google Chrome